ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: New doctype won't work
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:17:28 GMT
iBATIS uses a SAX EntityResolver to resolve DTD's from the iBATIS jars.
The public identifier //ibatis.apache.org does not resolve to the jars
yet. If you use the following:

<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config
2.0//EN" "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">

it should work.

Niels

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent NICOLAS [mailto:vincent.nicolas@teamlog.com]
Sent: vrijdag 18 november 2005 11:12
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: New doctype won't work

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to change my DOCTYPE from
<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config
2.0//EN" "http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">

to the new one :
<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD SQL Map Config
2.0//EN" "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">

However, doing so leads to an error when I launch Tomcat (4.1.31, from
Eclipse 3.1) : a connect error (timeout). This behavior seems logical to

me because my computer is behind a proxy, and I haven't set any proxy
config in Tomcat. The question is : why it is working in the first case
?

Any idea is welcome...

--
Vincent NICOLAS