ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: Does <iterate> tag conjunction property support dynamic?
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 13:54:01 GMT
No, that doesn't work, I tried that too.
You could create a JIRA-issue for it...

Niels

From: 张鑫宇 [mailto:ZHANGXINYU004@PAIC.com.cn]
Sent: donderdag 3 november 2005 14:52
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Does <iterate> tag conjunction property support dynamic?

HI:
   Does it right the sqlMap like under?
  <iterate property="searchValueList" open="(" close=")" conjunction="$searchValueList[].andOr$">
   $searchValueList[].column$$searchValueList[].operator$#searchValueList[].value#
   </iterate>

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received
this email in error or are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender
and delete this message from your computer. Any use, distribution, or copying of this email
other than by the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. All messages sent to and from
us may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business.

Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted,
amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by email is
taken to accept these risks.

收发邮件者请注意:
本邮件含保密信息,若误收本邮件,请务必通知发送人并直接删去,不得使用、传播或复制本邮件。
进出邮件均受到本公司合规监控。邮件可能发生被截留、被修改、丢失、被破坏或包含计算机病毒等不安全情况。