ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From mischa <misch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: connection pooling]]
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:54:40 GMT
what happens if the ping fails. does the connection getting removed from
the pool?
the reason why i don't have pinging enabled is because i want to control
the case when a connection is closed for one cluster on my own (so i can
switch to another cluster). even if i could solve the problem by pinging
the connection i still think it is bad that closed connections are
getting put back into the pool (or not getting recycled after a certain
period).