ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Scott Purcell" <spurc...@vertisinc.com>
Subject Cannot find replacements in API for rollback, etc.
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:29:26 GMT
Hello,

I have the following snippet from an example Ibatis 1.x and I am trying to recreate it in
2.0. I am new, and just getting underway. Problem is today, I cannot find a replacement for
the line sqlMap.rollbackTransaction(),

I have the API up, and under sqlMapClient cannot find a rollback replacement. Could someone
give me some ideas here?

(converting this to 2.0)
  public List getList(String statementName, Object parameterObject) throws DaoException {
        List list = null;

        try {
            sqlMap.startTransaction();
            list = sqlMap.queryForList(statementName, parameterObject);
            sqlMap.commitTransaction();
        } catch (SQLException e) {
            try {
                sqlMap.rollbackTransaction();
            } catch (SQLException ex) {
                throw new DaoException(ex.fillInStackTrace());
            }

            throw new DaoException(e.fillInStackTrace());
        }

        return list;
    }