ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Scott Purcell" <spurc...@vertisinc.com>
Subject Element Naming Question
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:29:15 GMT
I am trying to get an understanding of the IBatis framework, and I am currently using the reumann
web example as a tool. My problem is as follows though.

In the EmployeeSQL.xml mapping, I am seeing elements like this:
<result-map name="employee_result" class="net.reumann.Employee">
and
<sql-map name="EmployeeSQL">

But as I am using the DevGuide.pdf from the IBatis site download, they refer to the elements
like so:
<resultMap id="productResult" class="product">
<result property="id" column="PRD_ID"/>
<result property="description" column="PRD_DESCRIPTION"/>
</resultMap>

<sqlMap namespace="Product">

Basically the DevGuide.pdf uses a different element naming than the example I am working with.
Does anyone know the difference? The DTDs look the same?