ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Scott Purcell" <spurc...@vertisinc.com>
Subject JPetStore-4.0.5 Setup Question
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 21:17:19 GMT
Hello,

I am interested in seeing how the IBatis persistance framework may assist in some development,
so I downloaed the iBATIS_JPetStore-4.0.5.zip.

Upon interrogating the unzipped files, It looks like I can create a web app with the files
under web. I can set up my Tomcat with that, so that is good. I use mysql database (on my
dev box) , and it looks like there are some scripts under ddl.

Problem is, I cannot find any install directions. I guess I can use the three mysql-* files
to create the database in mysql, but how do I tell Ibatis to use my mysql?

I would like to get this up and running, and any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,