ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Hendry" <hendry...@elasitas.com>
Subject [ERROR] Attribute paramaterClass is not declared for element insert
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 06:20:00 GMT
Hi, I got this error when running my application :

Error occurred.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error
parsing XML.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "paramaterClass" is not declared
for element "insert".
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "paramaterClass" is not
declared for element "insert".

Could somebody help me with this one, since my last app doesn't get this
error?

Thanx.