ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <paul4chris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Nested Result Sets with inner joins (important!)
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 00:00:06 GMT
My apologies to all on the IBATIS forum.... :-) My habitual use of "but Hibernate can do this"
is
not an endorsement of Hibernate, but merely a statement that I use Hibernate at work and am
familiar with its feature set. There are some things it can do which I would like IBATIS to
do
also, but there's also many things IBATIS can do which Hibernate cannot -- such as humility,
for
one :) Thanks for the mild correction.

http://farechase.yahoo.com