ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ashish Kulkarni <kulkarni_ash1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Error when sqlMap has no SQL statements defined
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:33:05 GMT
Oh
the reason i am using ibatis is because in my
application i want to make provision to add SQL
statements to get data in XML files in future, so by
default we provide some information, but if our
clients require additional data, they need to define
SQL statements in sqlMap, i have logic which will read
these XML files and get execute the querries and get
the additional data

Ashish

--- Jeff Butler <jeffgbutler@gmail.com> wrote:

> The DTD requires that sqlMap have at least one sub
> element.
>  This is kind of funny - if it is not legel to
> define any SQL, why are you
> using iBATIS? :)
>  Jeff Butler
>
>  On 11/18/05, Ashish Kulkarni
> <kulkarni_ash1312@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> > Why do i get following error
> > Caused by:
> > org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element "sqlMap"
> > requires additional elements.
> > at java/lang/Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:195)
> > at java/lang/Exception.<init>(Exception.java:41)
> > at

org/xml/sax/SAXException.<init>(SAXException.java:55)
> > at

org/xml/sax/SAXParseException.<init>(SAXParseException.java:56)
> > at

org/apache/crimson/parser/Parser2.error(Parser2.java:3343)
> > at

org/apache/crimson/parser/ValidatingParser$ChildrenValidator.done(
> > ValidatingParser.java:361)
> > at

org/apache/crimson/parser/Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1692)

http://farechase.yahoo.com