ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <paul4chris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Caching (please help)
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 22:33:56 GMT
Clinton,

No luck yet.

Does caching work inside of a nested object too?

Say I have object A with inner objects B and C. I have
the result map for object A call "select" on the
queries for B and C. I have 2 caches respectively
attached to the queries of B and C. Will those be
employed for B and C?

http://farechase.yahoo.com