ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Zsolt" <zkoppanyl...@intland.com>
Subject RE: paginated list
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 07:22:29 GMT
The MySql driver loads everything into the memory (unless you use LIMIT),
thus if paginated list just skips records it seems to be use less. Its
functionality can be replaced with List.subList(int fromIndex, int toIndex).

My log just show java.sql.ResultSet returned by ibatis, and that contains
only a page. Are you sure that paginated list just skips records? In this
case we have to replace it because we work also on huge lists and cannot
load a couple of 100,000 records into memory to display for example 20.

Zsolt