ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Tat Leong Chong <tlchong...@yahoo.com>
Subject Feature of resultset.getGeneratedKeys
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 03:45:17 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Ibatis and using MySQL for company
MIS development. We found the new feature in JDK1.5
for getGeneratedKeys.

1. I am curious that is the current version 2.1.5
Ibatis already support this feature instead of using
the <selectKey> Select LAST_INSERT_ID() as id
</selectKey>?

2. In the current version of IBATIS, <selectKey>
Select LAST_INSERT_ID() as id </selectKey> to get the
auto-increment key. Would this have any problem in
many user access environment like the key is taken by
other thread?

Thanks.

Regards,
Tat