ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis and ORM's
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 16:38:39 GMT
>> If we are going to have support for disconnected rowsets in the future
>> What would be the reasons why you might introduce such a concept in
iBatis?

I don't know. Personally I see no need. But I am just one person of
thousands who use this framework.

It will need to be discussed, a case will need to be made for supporting
them, and we'll need to ensure that doing so doesn't threaten the scope of
iBATIS or the existing feature set.

Cheers,
Clinton