ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Connections with WAS 6.0
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 14:07:13 GMT
Well...it's hard to guess at the cause when you throw in "and native
JDBC connectivity". We have no idea what that could be doing.

My only suggestion would be to ensure that you're properly closing
connections (and all other resources in the case of the native JDBC --
statements, resultsets and connections).

With any iBATIS code, ensure that you're using the appropriate transaction
pattern. Either automatic transactions (i.e. without calling
start/commit/end), or using a block like this:

try {
client.startTransaction();
//...do work
client.commitTransaction();