ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Paginated List Problem
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 13:51:42 GMT
You can't use the same paginated list for two different threads. The root of
this problem seems to have nothing to do with iBATIS...but does suggest a
serious design problem in your application.

Sorry to sound harsh, but I wouldn't be doing you any favors if I softened
that message. :-/

Cheers,
Clinton