ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Michael Laccetti [c]" <mich...@s2g-limited.com>
Subject iBATIS + Geronimo [signed]
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 03:21:20 GMT
Has anybody used iBATIS with Geronimo?  I've managed to get Geronimo
configured (with much help from them on IRC), but now I have a problem with
data source.  I keep getting:

com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing XPath
'/sqlMapConfig/transactionManager/dataSource/end()'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There was an error configuring
JndiDataSourceDaoTransactionPool. Cause: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:
jdbc
Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: jdbc

My sqlmap-config file is as follows:

<transactionManager type="JDBC">
      <dataSource type="JNDI">
         <property name="DBJndiContext" value="jdbc/scrimnet" />
      </dataSource>
   </transactionManager>

I've been using the information found at
http://db.apache.org/derby/integrate/JPetStoreGeronimo.html as a guide, so
I'm not quite sure what I'm missing.  Any help is appreciated.

Mike

--
------------------------ [ SECURITY NOTICE ]
------------------------
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org.
For your security, michael@s2g-limited.com
digitally signed this message on 28 November 2005 at 03:21:11 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
------------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ]
Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAjh1c2VyLWphdmFAaWJhdGlzLmFwYWNoZS5vcmcAbWljaGFlbEBzM
mctbGltaXRlZC5jb20AZW1haWwgYm9keQDZAwAAfAB8AAAAAQAAAKd3ikPZAwAARAMAAg
ACAAIAIIXYnAvwVJnXYkeNqqLiR5ZyHRK7W0tiTAYcV7p1uX8mAQAxTkdmLdtsIbMe4FE
6BpyDx/u9eVN0WyoQPcWCmWDyDyx8Y8loXVUACALAHrYhDdbhE2ALcmF+ap8bug6KAMtO
7iZRU2lnRW5k
--------------------- [ END DIGITAL SIGNATURE ]