ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Michael Laccetti [c]" <mich...@s2g-limited.com>
Subject RE: iBATIS + Geronimo [signed]
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 03:36:09 GMT
I followed that page to the letter.  I know that it picks up the data
source, because originally there was a problem with the deployment not
seeing it.  The specific issue seems to be trying to get the initial context
in iBATIS.  It seems to come back as empty.

  _____

From: Jeff Butler [mailto:jeffgbutler@gmail.com]
Sent: November 28, 2005 9:08 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: iBATIS + Geronimo

I am not a user of Geronimo, so my help may be somewhat limited.  However, I
found this page:

http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/database-mapping.html

Whch seems to lay out the steps pretty clearly:

1. Configure the pool in Geronimo
2. Configure the reference in web.xml
3. Configure the reference to pool mapping in geronimo-web.xml
4. Look up the datasource with the java:comp/env syntax

Have you done each of these things (they are all important)?

Jeff Butler