ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Sabyasachi Biswas <biswas.sabyasa...@gmail.com>
Subject Paginated List Problem in Ibatis
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 05:01:10 GMT
Hi all,
 I am having a problem using paginated List in my Project.
 I am using the same Paginated List object for various purposes(I have to
use only one object of Paginated List). The problem arises when there are
concurrent users , the Paginated List Object returned should be different
for different criteria as requested by the user.
 But, this does not happen as, Ibatis uses the same DAO Implementation
object.
 For eg:
 I have a search page which searches the number of user on the basis of
roles.
  I have another search page which searches the number of user on the basis
of departments.
 When User1 searches on the basis of roles he gets a paginated list.
 When User2 searches on the basis of departments he gets a paginated list .
 Now when User 1 iterates over the paginated list he gets the results of
User 2.
 Please help me with your suggestions.
 Thanks in advance,
 Regards,