ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to map unsigned bigint in MySql to long value
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:38:47 GMT
iBATIS does not have a type handler for BigInteger - because there is no
"getBigInteger()" method on a result set. iBATIS will call getObject() if it
doesn't know what the data type is (i.e. if you use a Map as a result, or if
the property in your result class is of type Object) - then you could cast
it yourself. This will mimic what you are doing in JDBC.
 Jeff Butler