ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: classLoaders
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:08:35 GMT
Simple solution - get rid of the custom classloader. The custom classloader
is likely to end up introducing hidden application server dependencies into
your code - because it is not safe to assume that all application servers
structure their classloaders the same way.
 If there is some compelling reason to have a custom classloader (do tell),
then maybe this would help:
 Resources.setDefaultClassLoader(yourCustomClassloader)
 Jeff Butler