ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From KwonNam Son <kwon3...@gmail.com>
Subject Does iBatis reuse BasicResultMap object when query is dynamic?
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 00:34:15 GMT
I think iBatis resue BasicResultMap object even though the select
query's columns are generated dinamically.

I use <iterate> for SELECT.
It's like the following.
----------------
<select id="ad_calstatis_ctstatis_Contract_Cts"
parameterClass="java.util.Map" resultClass="java.util.HashMap">
                SELECT C0, <iterate property="p_mm_array" conjunction=",
">$p_mm_array[]$</iterate>, TOTAL, COUNT, CODE , FLOOR(OWNER_PART)
OWNER_PART, CONTRACR_GUBN
                       FROM(  ..... blah........ blah........
blah........ blah...

----------------
$p_mm_array$ is dynamic.
I could be C1, C2 or C1, C2, C3, C4 ...

I ran a query which has $p_mm_array$ of C1 to C5
And after I ran a query which has $p_mm_array$ of C1 to C3.
Then I got the following error message.
--------------
--- The error occurred in mlb/db/ad_calstatis_ctstatis.xml.
--- Check the ad_calstatis_ctstatis_Contract_Cts-AutoResultMap.
--- Check the result mapping for the 'C4_1' property.

I checked the iBatis's PreparedStatement query Log but it was ok.

So I download iBatis sources and debugged iBatis SQLMap,
then I found the BasicResultMap object of the second query(C1 to C3)
has C1 to C5!!!

THE BasicResultMap OBJECT IS REUSED even though the select query's
columns are dynamically generated!!

I use Spring 1.2.5 and iBatis 2.1.5 build 582.

Can I make iBatis NOT TO REUSE the BasicResultMap object??

Thanks.