ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Mitchell, Steven C" <Steven.Mitch...@umb.com>
Subject Open Connections with WAS 6.0
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:44:38 GMT
Has anybody had issues with too many open connections using iBatis
SIMPLE datasources and IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.0?  One of my
developers has an application that uses a mixture of iBatis and native
JDBC connectivity.  When he tests with WAS 5.1 there are only a handful
of open connections at a time.  When he tests with WAS 6.0 using the
same code there are dozens of open connections.  The SQL Mapping config
settings are all the same.  I can't imagine how the application server
would affect connectivity since we aren't using container managed data
sources.  Any ideas?