ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Rao, Satish" <satish....@fmr.com>
Subject cacheModel question
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:58:03 GMT

Does cacheModel only work with resultClass and resultMap?

Currently I have the following entry in the sqlMap

	  <cacheModel id="cacheFullname" type="OSCACHE">
	  </cacheModel>

	<parameterMap id="some-param" class="SomeParams" >
		<parameter property="someId" mode="IN"
jdbcType="VARCHAR" javaType="java.lang.String"/>
		<parameter property="someRS" jdbcType="ORACLECURSOR"
javaType="java.sql.ResultSet" mode="OUT"/>
	</parameterMap>

	<procedure id="someProcedure" parameterMap="some-param"
cacheModel="cacheFullname">
		{call PROC_NAME(?,?)}
	</procedure>

The stored procedure uses the OUT parameter to fetch the Oracle cursor
and I have CustomTypeHandler to map the Oracle Cursor to a ResultSet.
The cacheModel doesn't work in this case.

Has anyone tried using cacheModel with the above scenario?

Thanks.