ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva <dhsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No operations allowed after connection closed.
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2005 12:31:47 GMT
Hi Oak,

Can you post your sql-maps-config.xml file in here? And a sample of
your code calling SqlMaps API?

Also, look at how you are invoking SQLMaps services. Are you using
transactions? Or batch execution?
People seemed to have such issues when using transactions/batch
execution improperly.

Cheers,
Daniel Silva.