ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva <dhsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with transactions in Oracle 8i
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:31:34 GMT
Hi Vincent,

That's a matter of fact: in Oracle, when a stored procedure is
executed, if no exceptions are raised, Oracle automagically commits
all data modified within your procedure, no matter if there is a
'commit' statement in it.
I'm not an expert on transaction issues, but i think there is a way to
work around this issue.
Maybe one of the other guys here can help you.

Cheers,
Daniel Silva.