ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Oleg Shpak <o...@rap-x.com>
Subject Handle resultset manually
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:21:39 GMT
Hi,

I really like all the stuff iBatis does, including the easy way of
creating dynamic SQL statements.
But rarely I need to handle resultsets manually. Unfortunately resultMap
tag functionality is not enough sometimes
Currently I have to create a data holder class which captures the
resultset data, later I post process the returned list.
I'm aware of RowHandler interface, but it solves a different kind of
problem.

Could you please advise me what is the best currently possible solution
for cases where resultMap tag functionality is not enough?
Can I work with the returned resultset directly?

Regards,
Oleg