ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Vincent NICOLAS <vincent.nico...@teamlog.com>
Subject Issue with transactions in Oracle 8i
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:20:07 GMT
Hi everybody,

In a very complex transaction, composed with stored procedures and
others requests, I can't get the right behavior in case of error. I've
never had any rollback done. It seems that all the requests in the
stored proc are always done, with or without reaching the
daoManager.commitTransaction() statement.

It is due to stored proc or simply to a bad configuration of iBatis ?
Any help will be very welcome.
Thanks.

N.B.
My configuration is, with a Tomcat 4.1.31 and the following <sqlMapConfig> :
<transactionManager commitRequired="true" type="JDBC">
        <dataSource type="JNDI">
            <property name="DataSource"
value="java:comp/env/jdbc/SGO_THIN" />
        </dataSource>
</transactionManager>

I've tried with the following without better results :
<transactionManager type="JDBC">
      <dataSource type="SIMPLE">
        <property name="JDBC.Driver"
value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/>
        <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL"
value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@graces:1521:SGO"/>
        <property name="JDBC.Username" value="SGO_DEV"/>
        <property name="JDBC.Password" value="SGO_DEV"/>
      </dataSource>
</transactionManager>

--
Vincent NICOLAS