ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jan Vissers <Jan.Viss...@cumquat.nl>
Subject Re: why does SqlMap ibatis is slower that JdbcDaoTemplate
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 22:40:45 GMT
Point of interest is InlineParameterMapParser.

    mappingList.add(mapping);
    newSqlBuffer.append("?");
    newSql = newSqlBuffer.toString();
    ParameterMapping[] mappingArray = (ParameterMapping[])
    mappingList.toArray(new ParameterMapping[mappingList.size()]);

    SqlText sqlText = new SqlText();
    sqlText.setText(newSql);
    sqlText.setParameterMappings(mappingArray);

Looks ok to me.

--
Cumquat Information Technology
De Dreef 19