ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <paul4chris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Can I turn transactions off? Help!
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2005 20:52:42 GMT
Problem solved:

I was hitting a table that was not transactional and
so the data was commited immediately. That's not a
problem with the connection settings, but with me not
being aware of using a non-transactional table type.

Also, I discovered that Spring (in
SqlMapClientFactoryBean) creates an
ExternalTransactionConfig whose implementation is
empty for commiting and rollback. This is very good
:-) So while iBATIS goes through the motions of
commiting, the pluggable implementation that Spring
provides is empty.

Grrrrrreat! :)

http://farechase.yahoo.com