ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Geoff Chiang <geoffchi...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: SAXParseException... Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap' -- any ideas?
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 22:55:17 GMT
The stack trace suggests that the problem is in your
com/tabarca/dao/ibatis/maps/User.xml file, not the sql-map-config.xml
file.  Can you post that one instead?

Geoff

--- Zack Chandler <zackchandler@drainpatrol.com> wrote:

> Daniel,
> 	Thanks for the idea on the DOCTYPE change.  Unfortunately it didn't
> help.  This one really has me stumped.  I have started the web app
> through
> the tomcat startup script (in other words without eclipse) and still
> have
> the same error.  So it would seem that eclipse is not the culprit.
> The
> iBatis xml parser definitely finds the sql-map-config.xml file and
> then dies
> parsing it.  I am using iBatis 2.1.5 build 582.
> 	Any other ideas anyone?
>
> Thanks,
> Zack

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser.parse(SqlMapConfigPa
> > rser.java:81)
> >         at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(SqlMapClientB
> > uilder.java:62)
> >         at

=== message truncated ===