ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Oak McIlwain <oak_mcilw...@yahoo.com>
Subject No operations allowed after connection closed.
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2005 12:15:02 GMT
I have just uploaded a web app to a server and I am getting an intermittent exception as follow:

 --- The error occurred in persistence/sqlmaps/Property.xml.
--- The error occurred while executing query.
--- Check the  SELECT * FROM Miem_Property WHERE Pty_Property_ID = ? .
--- Check the SQL Statement (preparation failed).
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: No operations allowed after connection closed.
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: No operations allowed after connection closed.
com.ibatis.dao.client.template.SqlMapDaoTemplate.queryForObject(SqlMapDaoTemplate.java:164)
persistence.sqlmapdao.PropertySqlMapDao.getProperty(Unknown Source)
sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor298.invoke(Unknown Source)
com.ibatis.dao.engine.impl.DaoProxy.invoke(DaoProxy.java:72)
$Proxy29.getProperty(Unknown Source)
service.PropertyService.getProperty(Unknown Source)
action.view.ViewProperty.execute(Unknown Source)
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:419)
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:224)
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1192)
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:412)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)

The sql is valid and works fine but ever since I uploaded it this has been happening every
15 or so requests.

OS: Linux
Mysql : 4.1.13
Java: 1.5.0
Connector/j: mysql-connector-java-3.2.0-alpha-bin (having tried many others with similar results)

Any help would be much appreciated !