ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Alan Chandler <a...@chandlerfamily.org.uk>
Subject How can I debug parsing of XML in sqlmapconfig (Strange change in behaviour)
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 22:40:15 GMT
I have added a load more xml to my sqlmapconfig file as I start to develop my
application to do more than it had been.

All of a sudden I am getting loads of errors, which at root are caused by this
one.

Caused by:
com.ibatis.common.beans.ProbeException: There is no WRITEABLE property named
'day' in class 'java.util.Date'
	at com.ibatis.common.beans.ClassInfo.getSetterType(ClassInfo.java:174)

I DO have a personal Date class (with a setter type of day) - but I have been
using this for a while, and there is no reason why suddenly it thinks
something has type java.util.date.

Has anyone any clues what to look out for as to why this sudden change?

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk