ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Agilan Palani" <agi...@bntasia.com>
Subject Multiple Databases - Multiple Context
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 12:46:58 GMT
Hi

            I need Ibatis to provide access to two different databases.

            After going through the forums I found that it can be achieved
by

            1. Configuring two <context> tags in the dao.xml,

2. While getting the DAO objects, use the following method

            getDaoManager().getDao(UserDAO.class, contextId ) to retrieve
the objects,

            they would access the correct database defined for that context.

            Question here is how do I define/declare a contextId to the
<context> ?

            I checked the http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/dao-2.dtd and there is
no way that

I can specify an ID to the context tag.