ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: update() accepts <insert>?
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 17:25:10 GMT
Yes, ibatis allows you to call inserts or updates regardless of the XML
element used...the primary reason is that some people need to call update()
on selects.....

Consider them separate intentions. One is a descriptive XML document synax,
the other is a descriptive Java syntax....even if they may not match.

Cheers,
Clinton