ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Switching from local to global Transactions at runtime?
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:21:37 GMT
Well, as much as I'd like to just tell you how bad of an idea that is, I'll
tell you how to do this... :-)

My recommendation would be to have two SqlMapClient instances....and two
SqlMapConfig.xml files (one configured for global, one for local).

Switching between the two would simply mean using the appropriate instance.

That's the safest way to do it.

Cheers,
Clinton