ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Steven Pannell <steven.pann...@zooplus.com>
Subject RE: cannot using a dollar sign in my maps
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:11:51 GMT
Hi,

Yes, that did it!  just needed two $$

thanks a lot!
Steve,.

-----Original Message-----
From: larry.meadors@gmail.com [mailto:larry.meadors@gmail.com]On Behalf
Of Larry Meadors
Sent: 12 October 2005 18:04
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: cannot using a dollar sign in my maps

This was on the wiki, but not sure if it still is - use $$ to get a $
in your query.

Larry

On 10/12/05, Steven Pannell <steven.pannell@zooplus.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the following oracle (intermedia indexed) statement map sqlMap
file:

>     <select id="get" resultClass="long" >
>       <![CDATA[
>               select id from myTable
>                 where contains(title,'${Milben}',0 ) > 0
>         ]]>
>     </select>
>
> When I run this statement I get the following error:
>
> java.util.NoSuchElementException
>         at java.util.StringTokenizer.nextToken(StringTokenizer.java:332)
>         at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.sql.simple.SimpleDynamicSql.processDynamicE
> lements(Unknown Source)
>         at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.sql.simple.SimpleDynamicSql.getSql(Unknown
> Source)
>         at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryWith
> Callback(Unknown Source)
>         at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryForO
> bject(Unknown Source)
>         at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForObject(Unknown