ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Zack Chandler" <zackchand...@drainpatrol.com>
Subject RE: SAXParseException... Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap' -- any ideas?
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 23:15:58 GMT
Geoff,
	Here is the User.xml file.  I really appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Zack

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<sqlMap namespace="User">

	<resultMap id="result" class="com.tabarca.domain.User">
		<result property="id" column="id" />
		<result property="username" column="username" />
		<result property="password" column="password" />
		<result property="screenName" column="screenname" />
		<result property="emailAddress" column="emailaddress" />

	</resultMap>

	<insert id="addUser" resultClass="java.Lang.Long">
		<selectKey property="id" type="post"
resultClass="java.lang.Long">
			select last_insert_id() as value
		</selectKey>
		insert into users (username, password, screenname,
emailaddress) values (#username#, #password#, #screenName#, #emailAddress#)

	</insert>

	<delete id="deleteUser">
		delete from users where id = #value#
	</delete>

	<update id="updateUser">
		update users set username = #username#, password =
#password#, screenname = #screenName#, emailaddress = #emailAddress#
where id = #id#
	</update>

	<select id="findUserByID" resultMap="result">
		select * from users where id = #value#
	</select>

	<select id="findAllUsers" resultMap="result">
		select * from users
	</select>

	<select id="findUserByUsername" resultMap="result">
		select * from users where username = #value#
	</select>

	<select id="findUserByScreenName" resultMap="result">
		select * from users where screenname = #value#
	</select>

	<select id="findUserByEmailAddress" resultMap="result">
		select * from users where emailaddress = #value#
	</select>

	<select id="findUserByEmailAddressAndPassword" resultMap="result"
parameterClass="java.util.HashMap">
		select * from users where emailaddress = #emailAddress# and
password = #password#
	</select>

</sqlMap>