ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Pat <pat4...@hotmail.com>
Subject javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 19:41:30 GMT
I get a 'javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException' when i execute a select
query using a DB2 Stored Procedure. I am using iBATIS 2.0. In my sql-map-
config.xml I have set my 'transactionManager' type to EXTERNAL.

I am using Bean Managed Transactions, and I am NOT DOING an explicit
transaction.begin()+commit() since i am executing a select query. FYI - I dont
get the exception when I do an explicit transaction.begin()+commit().

It looks like iBATIS is somehow flagging the transaction as rolled back, and is
causing the 'postInvoke' method in the generated EJB stubs to throw the
exception. How do i turn off transactions in iBATIS?

The begining of the stacktrace is attached below ------

javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException:  ; nested exception is:
com.ibm.ws.exception.WsEJBException
com.ibm.ws.exception.WsEJBException
	at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java)
	at javax.ejb.EJBException.<init>(EJBException.java:26)
	at com.ibm.ws.exception.WsEJBException.<init>(WsEJBException.java:105)
	at com.ibm.ejs.container.LocalExceptionMappingStrategy.mapException
(LocalExceptionMappingStrategy.java:159)
	at
com.ibm.ejs.container.LocalExceptionMappingStrategy.mapCSITransactionRolledBackE
xception(LocalExceptionMappingStrategy.java:293)
	at com.ibm.ejs.container.EJSContainer.postInvoke(EJSContainer.java:3128)