ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Scott Zhu <scott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vendor specific queries?
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 00:14:06 GMT
Yes, we used some approach like this, but we have to do it on our own. I'd
like to see this to be done in iBatis. Essecially, this could work like
localization resource lookup in java, if the database type is oracle, it
first looks in that name space (or something), if it can't find the
statement there, it then falls back to the default name space one. So we
only need to define vendor specific statement in its own xml file. Just my
2cents.