ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: are multiple result sets allowed in Ibatis ?
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 12:30:55 GMT
You found your own answer - not supported.
 Also see this:

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Improved+Stored+Procedure+Support+Whiteboard
 This WiKi entry captures some ideas about how it might be addressed in the
future. Please add comments to the WiKi entry if you have any ideas about a
better way to do this, or if you see any issues.
 Jeff Butler