ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to understand selectKey
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2005 02:54:52 GMT
Gmail is a great email tool, but sucks as a Java editor. :-)

Anyway, the docs can be hard to track down sometime, especially if you
are in a hurry. We are working to improve them, and getting better.

If you would, please look in the wiki
 - http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Home

If it's there already, great..if not, feel free to add it once you
figure it out.

Larry