ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: odd java.io.FilePermission problem in Tomcat - please help
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:14:28 GMT
Hmm, is there some logging going on in MyAppSqlConfig?

I know that the Dao and SqlMap builders are not trying to write
anything anywhere.

Larry

On 9/30/05, LI, Michelle <Michelle.LI@doir.wa.gov.au> wrote:

>  Experts there,
>
>  I created a web application  running in Tomcat, I use ibatis to do database operation,
everything works very  well on my own machine. After publish to the hosting server, I met
a n odd  problem, which is reporting a java.io.FilePermission problem, however, none of  my
code writes anything to the server, I'm very confused and have no idea. who  can help? following
is the error message when I tried to access one of the  pages:
> http://www.winw8lossprogram.com/shapeworks/listWinners.jsp

> HTTP  Status 500 -
>
> type Exception report
>
> message
>
> description The  server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling
this  request.

> exception
>
> org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Error  initializing MyAppSqlConfig class. Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred. Cause:  com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException:
Error parsing XML. Cause:  org.xml.sax.SAXException: java.security.AccessControlException:
access denied  (java.io.FilePermission  /web/tomcat/work/hosting/www.winw8lossprogram.com/shapeworks/loader/META-INF
 write)
> [...]
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:292)
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:236)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
> sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor69.invoke(Unknown  Source)
> org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil$1.run(SecurityUtil.java:239)
> java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native  Method)
> javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Subject.java:517)
> org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.execute(SecurityUtil.java:266)
> org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.doAsPrivilege(SecurityUtil.java:157)
>
> note  The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.0.27
 logs.
> Apache Tomcat/5.0.27
> "DISCLAIMER: This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential and/or personal information and may also be the subject of legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information
contained in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the message permanently
from your system and destroy any copies.

> Before you take any action based upon advice and/or information contained in this email
you should carefully consider the advice and information and consider obtaining relevant independent
advice.