ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Paul Glezen <pgle...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Ibatis and Junit tests
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 15:37:15 GMT

This is precisely the kind of thing that would be apparent if the iBatis
logging were a bit more verbose.  I asked about this earlier on the list
and didn't see much of a response.  We shouldnt' have to dig into iBatis
source code to know about important events like driving close, commit, etc.

- Paul