ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "LI, Michelle" <Michelle...@doir.wa.gov.au>
Subject odd java.io.FilePermission problem in Tomcat - please help
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 06:24:24 GMT

 Experts there,

 I created a web application running in Tomcat, I use ibatis to do
database operation, everything works very well on my own machine. After
publish to the hosting server, I met a n odd problem, which is reporting
a java.io.FilePermission problem, however, none of my code writes
anything to the server, I'm very confused and have no idea. who can
help? following is the error message when I tried to access one of the
pages:
http://www.winw8lossprogram.com/shapeworks/listWinners.jsp

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Error initializing MyAppSqlConfig
class. Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error
occurred. Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing
XML. Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXException:
(java.io.FilePermission
/web/tomcat/work/hosting/www.winw8lossprogram.com/shapeworks/loader/META
-INF write)
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXException:
(java.io.FilePermission
/web/tomcat/work/hosting/www.winw8lossprogram.com/shapeworks/loader/META
-INF write)
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXException: java.security.AccessControlException:
access denied (java.io.FilePermission
/web/tomcat/work/hosting/www.winw8lossprogram.com/shapeworks/loader/META
-INF write)
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXException:
(java.io.FilePermission
/web/tomcat/work/hosting/www.winw8lossprogram.com/shapeworks/loader/META
-INF write)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.ja
va:372)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:292)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:236)
sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor69.invoke(Unknown Source)
Impl.java:25)
org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil$1.run(SecurityUtil.java:239)
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Subject.java:517)
org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.execute(SecurityUtil.java:266)
org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.doAsPrivilege(SecurityUtil.jav
a:157)

root cause

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error initializing MyAppSqlConfig class.
[...]
com.herbalife.shapeworks.perth.dao.BaseSqlMapDao.getSqlMapInstance(BaseS
qlMapDao.java:132)
com.herbalife.shapeworks.perth.dao.BaseSqlMapDao.executeQueryForList(Bas
eSqlMapDao.java:36)
com.herbalife.shapeworks.perth.dao.ShapeWorksDao.findAllWinners(ShapeWor
ksDao.java:93)
org.apache.jsp.listWinners_jsp._jspService(listWinners_jsp.java:198)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:94)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.ja
va:324)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:292)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:236)
sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor69.invoke(Unknown Source)
Impl.java:25)
org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil$1.run(SecurityUtil.java:239)
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Subject.java:517)
org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.execute(SecurityUtil.java:266)
org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.doAsPrivilege(SecurityUtil.jav
a:157)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/5.0.27 logs.
Apache Tomcat/5.0.27

"DISCLAIMER: This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential and/or personal information and may also be the subject of legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information
contained in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the message permanently
from your system and destroy any copies.

Before you take any action based upon advice and/or information contained in this email you
should carefully consider the advice and information and consider obtaining relevant independent
advice.