ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Patrick Lightbody" <patr...@jivesoftware.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Execute multiple statements in MySQL
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:17:52 GMT
I too disagree. Maybe after iBatis has official support for recognizing
the vendor (and is able to execute statements that are vendor-specific),
we could also add support for multiple statements, even under MySQL.
It'd be a hack, but it could just break up the statement and execute it
serially.

_________________
Patrick Lightbody
Professional Services
Jive Software
patrick@jivesoftware.com
www.jivesoftware.com
317 SW Alder, Ste 500
Portland, OR 97204
ph (503) 295-6552
fx (503) 961-1047

________________________________

From: clinton.begin@gmail.com [mailto:clinton.begin@gmail.com] On Behalf
Of Clinton Begin
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2005 11:35 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: [OT] Execute multiple statements in MySQL

I think MySQL considers it a security issue (SQL injection), so I don't
believe there is a way.

FWIW, I disagree with them on that....

Clinton

On 9/11/05, Barnett, Brian W. <brian.barnett@pearson.com> wrote:

	Anybody here know how to configure a MySQL JDBC datasource to
allow multiple
	statements, separated by semi-colons, to execute?

	TIA,
	Brian Barnett

****
	If you were not an intended recipient,