ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Patrick Lightbody" <patr...@jivesoftware.com>
Subject Configuration info
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 23:27:11 GMT
As I mentioned in my last email, we're trying to get WebWork and iBatis
playing nice with each other. Specifically, I want to enable advanced
functionality, such as intelligent reloading of the iBatis configuration
whenever a mapping file changes. So far I've accomplished this (using
XWork's IoC container and the ResourceAware interface) for only the
sql-map-config.xml. I could do this for all the mapping files if iBatis
simply exposed (via the configuration object) the mapped objects/XML
files.

Any reason why this shouldn't be available?

Patrick

Patrick Lightbody
Professional Services
Jive Software