ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jim Shea" <js...@traq.com>
Subject RE: Ibatis and Junit tests
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 14:11:22 GMT
I always do a startTransaction() in setUp() and an endTransaction() in
tearDown(). That way I don't leak connections.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Oscar Picasso [mailto:oscgoogle@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 7:51 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Ibatis and Junit tests

Hi,

I am testing an Ibatis application with Junit.

I want to start each individual test method with a new database, so the
Junit
setup() method executes a script to create a new database and its schema
and the Junit tearDown() method executes a shell script that drops the
database.

The Ibatis application use a DaoManager.

The problem is that when tearDown() is executed there are still open
connections so the shell script cannot drop the database.

How can I close the connections opened by the framework?

Thanks

Oscar