ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From hicham abassi <haba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hibernate integration
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2005 20:15:40 GMT
I just discovered ibatis dao last week.
i'm coding a new project based on MyFaces/Ibatis Dao/Hibernate/PostgreSQL.
i was looking for a solution that can handle transaction without
implementing Spring or Session EJB.

I adapted a little patch for supporting Hibernate3 into ibatis dao.

It will be good if more people can validate this patch or share more
experiences about ibatis dao/hibernate

You can get the patch at : http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-192
If you want to use this patch, don't forget to delete the following
file from the original ibatis dao package :
com.ibatis.dao.engine.builder.xml.XmlDaoManagerBuilder

Bye.

--

hicham ABASSI
habassi@gmail.com