ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Michael Campbell <michael.campb...@gmail.com>
Subject BulkBean exception?
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 02:41:12 GMT
This look familiar to anyone?

com.orange_blossom.common.exceptions.PersistenceException:
--- The error occurred in ibatis/Customer.xml.
--- Check the Customer.customer-result.
--- The error happened while setting a property on the result object.
--- Cause: net.sf.cglib.beans.BulkBeanException
Caused by: net.sf.cglib.beans.BulkBeanException

I have unit tests which exercise every select method and they work.
When running in tomcat, this happens.

I do NOT have any overloaded setters in my Customer class.

--
I tend to view "truly flexible" by another term: "Make everything
equally hard". -- DHH