ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "James, Steven" <Steven.Ja...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: Ibatis and Junit tests
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 15:56:03 GMT
Why not just switch on you db vendor logging facility i find this far more useful.

Steve

________________________________

From: Paul Glezen [mailto:pglezen@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Fri 02/09/2005 16:37
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ibatis and Junit tests

This is precisely the kind of thing that would be apparent if the iBatis logging were a bit
more verbose.  I asked about this earlier on the list and didn't see much of a response.
We shouldnt' have to dig into iBatis source code to know about important events like driving
close, commit, etc.

- Paul

Nicholoz Koka Kiknadze <226057@gmail.com> wrote on 09/02/2005 07:04:52 AM:

> IMO iBatis does call connection.close() after commit/rollback, but
> if you are using any kind of connection pooling physical connections
> will obviously survive.
>
> I tryed to locate where forceCloseAll method (that closes all pooled
> connections) is called for SimpleDataSource, but could not... Maybe
> that's what is causing the problem

and inform the sender. Thank you.